Saturday, December 01, 2007

Street Hawk vs Knight Rider

Sure it’s amateur stuff to an extent – but this is quality editing to see a race between the only land vehicles that mattered on television back in my day – good work by this hombre! And you can expect the Knight Rider theme to be coming on a post soon.

Don’t know which I preferred more, I know KR was a bigger success I terms of ratings and fan appeal, but I always had a soft spot for SH and although David Hasselhoff was never better than in this programme he still has to encounter for the grief he’s given me since. The KR tune is neat, but I also loved the SH business as it appealed to the child racer in me. And so I agree with the hombre’s winner for this one. The Man – The Machine – Str… ahh you know the rest.

da man cd

No comments: