Monday, October 06, 2008

Green Lantern History

I am more and more convinced that people love a good story. I’m also convinced that’s why people are taken into bad stuff because people are attracted to a compelling story where they are the centre of it where some perceived injustice is resolved even if it is at an imbalance with the truth.

Anyway, I’m also convinced that a good story is why people love movies, soap operas and comics. I love two of those three because I love a good story. As well as that I’m also fascinated with some of the issues behind a good story – good and evil, might and intelligence, power and peace, etc.

One of the underrated comic book stories is Green Lantern and this hombre Parker Morris does a great job in giving a history of the character – in itself it makes for a fascinating story. Enjoy.

da man cd

No comments: