Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Randy Crawford - One Day I'll Fly Away

This is being posted as the original post back on the Monday 15 December 2008 isn't working. Here are the key notes to remember from that entry

I have mixed memories of this track and will only post the positive ones here and leave you to enquire of the other memories at your leisure through the email medium.

In the innocent days of my early teens when my senses were being awakened to creative tendecies within me and a love of music, writing, drama and football (spot the odd one out) it was not unusual for me to listen to the radio on a Saturday night in my bedroom. I heard many tunes that I fell in love with but never knew who the singer was or even what the title was at times. This was one of those songs and so evokes those memories of the night having drawn in and me electing to be in the dark in me bedroom listening to those haunting chords and steady bassline wafting into my imagination. Good times. Good times indeed. Now as I said with regard to the other memories these bring up ...

Anyway. Enjoy.

Shalom
dmcd

No comments: