Sunday, February 01, 2009

MARVEL/DC Season 2: Happy Hour #1 (1 of 2)

I'm not sure if you're up on your term definitions but here's my entry to the definition of the term 'criminal activity'. That the latest series of Happy Hour has been going since last April featuring episodes periodically over the year and this coming Saturday It'sJustSomeRandomGuy is going to post the fifth and final part of the current series and I've not blogged on it once in all that time! For a series so creative, fresh and funny I deserve to have the proverbial book thrown at me for not alerting you to this. Obviously it has not yet been entered into the legal statutes so I can get by with a mere apology and this post to strongly urge you to check this and the other four posts in the series to catch up on what's been going on - this be good story-telling and you can't get enough good story-telling. Enjoy.

Shalom
dmcd

No comments: