Monday, October 01, 2007

Jamie and the Magic Torch and bakewell tarts and Criminal Intent

OK I'm on a roll with the ol' YouTube clips tonight. I'm actually doing this whilst watching one of the later episodes of Criminal Intent with the wife.

Anyhow I was with some friends earlier today and I brought up the whole issue of loving the name Jamie because it was linked to this programme. Isn't it wonderful how the littlest things can spark off the littlest things from way back when. Absolutely brilliant.

Jamie always rocked with me.

Oh by the way, the episode of Criminal Intent sees the one where all four detectives are investigating what appears to be a corrupt top judge. I believe it's a rarity for all four detectives to be on the same show, so it's a special justifying the late hours. (I should be asleep, it is after midnight after all, still on to the bakewell tarts for the last 20 minutes.)

Rock on Jamie.

da man cd

No comments: