Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dynasty Opening Credits

Like the Rolling Stones and the Beatles. Like Liverpool and Manchester United. Like John Lennon and Paul McCartney. Like Doctor Who and Star Trek. Epic cultural phenomenons can come in twos and get people choosing which side they'll choose. (For the sake of the argument I'll always go Beatles, Liverool, McCartney and Doctor Who)

In the 80's it was Dallas vs. Dynasty. As far as I was concerned Dallas beat Dynasty every day and twice on a Sunday (ironically when both used to be shown if my memory serves me right). Although I preferred JR to Alexis, like the other combative tensions I respect the fact that the other was OK and worthy of competition - hence this entry - but get it straight, Dallas always beat Dynasty. It's as simple as that. Enjoy.

da man cd

No comments: