Monday, September 29, 2008

Misfit - Curiosity Killed The Cat

I was a pop kid back in the day you know. I only became a snob when I hit the mid teens, before then I was a sucker for everything from Bros to Brother Beyond and everything in between. I never went the whole hog of getting Smash Hits and plastering the bedroom with Kylie posters and the like but I watched Top of the Pops every week and that kind of rubbish. I don’t regret it either, it continued my love of music that was a bedrock of family life and the church world.

Curiosity Killed The Cat were one of my favourites before I had sense, especially the dude in the beret, I thought that was the height of style back in the day. They did music I liked back then. Listening to this now, it’s not horrendous, but … anyhow enjoy.

da man cd

No comments: