Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Martin Luther King, Jr.: I Have a Dream

With Black History Month about to start it’s a good way of getting a head start on things with arguably one of the most famous speeches of the 20th Century. I think Dr. King has done better speeches but his contribution to the cause of freedom for all people will never be forgotten.

I’m also looking for October to be themed on Freedom for the work that I do and this speech is a great point to refer to in that journey.

Indeed as he says 4 minutes into the post, now is the time. 44 years later the time is still now for me and my generation to fight for true freedom beyond racial to the great human cause of freedom from that which keeps him a slave to greed, pride, fear and other areas of great evil. Enjoy.

da man cd

No comments: