Monday, September 22, 2008

In The Night Garden - The Dance

I am convinced that the people who wrote children’s television did so either under the influence of narcotics or whilst recovering from serious addiction to mind-bending hallucinatory toxins. I mean seriously what mind came up with In The Night Garden? Seriously, who? What on earth were they thinking?

Don’t get me wrong spending quality time with the children I get an insight into these so called children’s programmes and can tell you for sure that they are definitely designed for imparting subliminal messages in the minds of our little ones. Subliminal message one – it’s alright to do we’re dances like this.

Having said all that I’m a big fan of MakkaPakka – what an awesome name. As for the tune for Iggle-Piggle, that too is truly divinely inspired. Other than that – give this baby a wide berth. Now then back to the reassuring tones of Sir Derek Jacobi. Enjoy.

da man cd

No comments: