Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tom Baker Doctor Who Eurostar spoof - Dead Ringers

Tom Baker is my favourite Doctor.

I've got a lot of time for David Tennant he has definitely impressed me as the current Doctor. I was sad to see Chris Eccleston not take the chance to develop his characterisation in a similar way of disappointment at Paul McGann's chance and to some extent even Colin Baker's go. Hey perhaps Sylvester would have got better if the BBC invested in the character.

In any case for all that, and probably because of that Tom Baker is my favourite Doctor. He was given the opportunity to explore his characterisation and it was so distinctive that people refer to it today.

Hence this particular entry. Jon Culshaw does do a tremendous impression of Mr. Baker and sometimes its funny as well. Dead Ringers was/is a very good spoof impression programme and I haven'tnoticed anything like ti on telly lately. But to be fair, I ain't bothered looking that carefully.

In any case. Enjoy

da man cd

No comments: